Yet Another SEX QUIZ !!!!

by Prisca 22 Replies latest social relationships

• Prisca
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! ....

hahaha.Im a rabbit!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Apparently I'm a tiger! Grrrr!!!

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.
    --
    "Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there. Theologians can persuade themselves of anything." -Robert A. Heinlein
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

You are a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Hmmm
    Hmmm

I don't even need to take the test. I'm a bear... long periods of hybernation.

Hmmm

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

You are a Monkey!

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

Oh my gosh!! That totally describes me!!!!

Shimmer

Maybe being oneself is alway an acquired taste.-----PATRICIA HAMPL

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm a swan

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!
    Tom

• Valis
    Valis

You are a Horny Toad!

sleazy non amphibian that doesn't mind getting dirty, or wet for that matter. Will poke when touched in the appropriate places and doesn't mind hopping into bed....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

You are an Owl!

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i'm a monkey too :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit