IF THEY CAN CHANGE THEIR MINDS, WHY CAN'T WE?

by Fed-up 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

jgnat: That is awesome. You get a "G" for illustrations and convincing argument. Ugh. I can't believe I used to stress over crap like that.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

jgnat, great illustration.

I was just thinking that when such a dragon circles around they inevitably end up with their head up their ass!

Here's what that would look like in a business suit (sans coat):

JW with head up his a$$

00DAD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Get this though... you are expected to change your mind immediately if the GB does.

Religious cults are very much about power and control, the more the better from the leaders perspective.

Out of this containing control, good things can happen to people because they can be directed away from indulging into hurtful things

for themselves. As well out this regimental set of controls some bad things can appear toward individuals even though they may not

be totally aware unto themselves.

This is pretty much the nature of all religions.

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

00DAD: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that he moved his tie out of the way before putting his head up his ass is the best! A picture is worth a thousand and between you and jgnat....couldn't have said it better! You both get G plusses.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Good question!

If asked, "Didn't you dedicate yourself to following the faithful and discreet slave?!?", you could respond, "Yes, but the light got brigher."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Actually you are required to change your mind. Each time the Washtowel changes, you are required to change right along with it or you will be "left behind". Hence, disfellowshipped.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

FDS:

" If anybody asks for YOUR opinion WE will give it to you."

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

FDS:

" If anybody asks for YOUR opinion WE will give it to you."

HB

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

Christ Alone: If asked, "Didn't you dedicate yourself to following the faithful and discreet slave?!?", you could respond, "Yes, but the light got brigher."

Bloody Brilliant! That, right there, is the essense of the issue.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit