HELP

by forgetmenot 14 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

Let me see:

THEREFORE I CAN SAY WHATEVA I DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE

So you're studying in order not to be able to say anything you want?
    mmmmmmmmmm. Keep studying.

• musicnonstop
    musicnonstop

"Is no fire, is only bell!!!"

"They never told me what was the truth - just a young man losing his youth..."
    - The Stranglers, 'Bear Cage'

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Well VioletAnai, enjoy your freedom of thought while you've still got it. It's a slippery slope...once they have you in your claws there's not much chance you'll survive the WTBTS meme with your whole mind intact.

Play with fire long enough, and you will get burnt!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

VI,

...not a witness yet, not a witness yet...That's a good sign. Do you ask your study conductor questions, concerning the info that you glean from the friends here and esp. the Bible or do you just take for granted what they tell you. I use to ask 'all' the questions, however, the closer the friendship got I stop questioning and just started accepting. Can't believe I became a mental sponge...I just absorbed everything they pored on me. I develpoed a strong sence of trust in them and stopped thinking for myself.

I can't believe I was so STUPID!

But, I sure do love the family that studied with me. They are the nicest, kindest people I know, but, I have realized that if they were Baptist, Catholic, etc. they would still be the same kind of people. Even though they don't talk to me or my family, I still LOVE them, cause that's just the way I am. There are others in the org. that I do not care for because they are not good people at all.

Vi, ask questions and be firm in seeing that they are answered correctly and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, PLEASE.

Thinking of you,

SUSCARRA

• waiting
    waiting

The only thing you left out is the SMACK!!!!! to one's own forehead as one says the above, for the hundreth time.

Word of Caution: If one never joins the WTBTS, one will never have to say the above (with smacks) when they finally open their eyes - and want to think freely again.

waiting

ps: It's like smoking - if you never start, you never have to quit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit