Good Lord Sweetie!

by allyouneedislove 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• allyouneedislove
    allyouneedislove

So my spouse was just telling me how he/she was having a conversation with a doubting active witness. My spouse was telling them the doubt he/she had regarding blood transfusions and how he/she wasn't sure anymore.

I was like "cautious as serpent, innocent as a dove". Good lord my spouse has guts! Better be careful though!

Perfect example of how with patience and kindness, you can easily wake up your spouse!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Is your spouse a transgendered individual ?

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Wow that is brave on your spouse's part. Hopefully the reasoning seed will grow in that jw. Keep us in the loop.

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

actually yes, they are transgender. i had to write the WT and find out if I could get a scriptual divorce. j/k

• CADSkin
    CADSkin

actually yes, they are transgender. i had to write the WT and find out if I could get a scriptual divorce. j/k

Does your transgender spouse masturbate? ADULTERY!

• stillin
    stillin

I am transgender too. Just look at me!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

My avatar seems pretty clearly female, which I guess makes me a gender-bender more than anything.

Sorry for the continued OT-ness, I just had to chime in. Glad to hear your spouse and you are on the same page, though, allyouneedislove!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit