20-year-old cleaner stole train and crashed it into apartment in Stockholm

by mariu 12 Replies latest social current

• mariu
  • Iamallcool
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Oh because she cleans for a living, that makes here a JW?!?!? That's it, I'm done with this forum. Tired of being offended!!!! I'm kidding. Those pictures are crazy though! Imagine waking up to this in your den?

• mariu
    mariu
    Oh because she cleans for a living, that makes here a JW?!?!?

Of course not! It just looks like an effective way to place magazines into the households!

(It's a good thing nobody was killed in this accident, and let's hope she'll recover fully. But I'm certainly interested to hear her side of the story as well..."look, I just thought, all these switches and levers really need a good dusting off...and then the whole thing just went zoom!!")

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am sure she will be in Prison for a pretty good number of years if she is guilty.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

My prediction after the guilty verdict = 10 years.

• Sulla
    Sulla

That's so awesome. Nobody steals a train! In prison, I'd be all, "Yo, bizzaches! I stole a train!"

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

those apartments look very northern european...like something out of an ikea add.

• steve2
    steve2

Well, all I can say is, if that cleaner is not a JW, why the heck did she steal the train after working overtime and belatedly realizing she was going to be late for the Ministry School??

...just kidding...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

who is the dumbass who built an apartment on a train track?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit