New article and video on TTATT

by RayPublisher 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Well I spent a few weeks putting this one together it took sooooo much longer than I thought it would, but as you know, a few of us many of us on JWnet spend WAY too much time fighting the "Watchtower Power" hehe. Here's a couple paragraphs:

So I had been thinking about how hard it can be to tell the difference between a high quality product, the "genuine article", and a knockoff or an inferior product recently. Well sometimes the imitator can be so hard to distinguish that even an expert can be fooled at first. To me it's like that when we are in the Jehovah’s Witness structure- we are told what to believe, given a very well-thought out schedule of all the things we should be doing, etc.

There are two lengthy meetings per week, field service at least once or twice on the weekend, family study night, cleaning of the Kingdom Hall every couple months or even more often, and more. There is the reading of the three monthly issues of the Watchtower and Awake, and now there is the reading of the extra online content at the official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses, JW.org as well. On a yearly basis there are two assemblies and one District Convention to attend, two visits of the circuit overseer (sometimes three even) and on and on it goes.

How could we ever stop and really examine our belief system in fine detail to see if it indeed is that genuine article, or a knockoff in disguise?

Anyway, the link to the JWStruggle article is here:

http://www.jwstruggle.com/2013/01/do-you-know-ttatt/

And the YouTube Video is below if you are a liker of the movie rather than the book lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k1hkK1dIsNI

• rip van winkle
  • whathappened
    whathappened

Nice article and video. The JW's are outed.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks rip!

Thanks whathappened!

I have already received two requests for TTATT bracelets.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Make that 9 requests now in the first day!

TTATT

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

UPDATE: In less than two weeks I've sent out over 40 bracelets now, and even received some great pics back of folks wearing them!

BUSY
    BUSY
    BUSY
    BUSY

We are in the UN-witnessing work these days...

TTATT_bracelet.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Nice! I like the article there. I think one of the biggest problems for JWs--particularly those who are 'born-in's--is that they have no other religious experiences to compare with the JWs. So they only believe what the Society tells them about other religions. The very first thing that broke the ice for me, years before I started seriously challenging my beliefs, was actual exposure to other religions while I was in college, and comparing it to what was written in Watchtower articles. It became clear to me that the Society just wasn't being honest about the other groups. I was surprised to see even Catholics coming up to me to preach to me about Jesus! And the Society seems to have put Catholics pretty much in the closest possible position with Satan that a religion can have. I mean, I think even Satan worshippers aren't hated on as much as Catholics in WT literature!

Anyway, perhaps when I get some actual money together I'll order one of these bracelets for myself.

--sd-7

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@SD-7 - So true about Catholics!! And the Dubbs have become way worse than the religion they have derided all these years, how ironic. Ray Franz talked plenty about those comparisons in his books.

BTW no $$$ is needed Bro no shipping no nothing just fill out the form and click.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Thanks Eric

• BlindersOff1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit