Will trade memorial for 2 hours talk with apostate

by Faraon 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Vienna
    Vienna

What about the kid's? Why not take those two hours you were going to use to talk to your wife and talk to your kids about religion? It would be cool to explain to them that eating the bread and drinking the wine is what Jesus commanded, NOT to pass it around a room like the JWs do (Jesus says in John "Truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life."). Reach your kids heart, reach their minds, and then by their being saved, when they become adults they'll know for a certainty and can reason from scripture why JWs are a false religion.

And you never know--through your kids they might in turn be able to reach your wife and touch her in a way no one else ever could as being her children. Christ can be shown to JWs through many differant ways, which might not always be through us. :)

Sheila

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'v seen fake poo and fake vomit at gag stores... perhaps a purchase of fake comit is in order?

Show up at the house chewing on it.

[Munch][Munch][Munch] "Oops! Didn't see ya there! I was too busy eating my vomit!"

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Faraon
    Faraon

Lisa

Well, what happened Faraon?

I came to pick up my girls to from their school, as I do everyday by stipulation from the contract. My ex already had them in her car. I went to make a police report. She also came. I showed them the divorce settlement which had stipulated that she would give me the dates for the memorial and the three assemblies by February 1 of the year in question.
    They said that we had to take it to court because it was a civil matter.
    I told them that the children would not take their final swimming test, which they had to take yesterday from seven to eight p.m.
    To make a story short. I told her that I had given her a nice out, but she refused.
    I told her I had given her an out by talking two hours about the bible. That if she refused to do this, I would sue her for breach of contract, and she would have to pay for damages, such as paying for our chidren's swimming courses, my lost wages, lawyer's fees, and court fees.
    She finally decided to talk for two hours.

JRP
    Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
    Nietzsche

• LDH
    LDH

WHAT?!?!?!

Are you trying to tell me you get to talk to her for two hours about why you won't be a JW?

This is stunning news, Far! I will be thinking of you and praying for your so she can see the truth about the Troof.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit