Talesin - R U Still Here?

by truthlover 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthlover
    truthlover

havent seen you post recently - enjoy them are you not well?

anybody know

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I was thinking the same thing. Wondering if anyone had heard from her.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I have. Her computer is dead. She plans to get a new one.

• talesin
    talesin

Hi! I just got a computer today. Took me three weeks of wrangling, but I ended up having to take a new one as they wouldn't fix my old pc under the warranty. *grumble, grumble*

Thanks, truthlover, sorry to have caused any concern!

mamochan, I'm ba-a-ack! ;)

BOTR -- xo, thanks for passing on the word. You're the bestest!

xo

tal

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hi Tal! I'm glad to see you. I hope you were able to enjoy the Holidays. And Hope you will have a Happy New Year. You have been missed

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Yep... She's here alright.

Nice to see you back online, big sis.

V665

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

talesin Yes I too had missed you. Hope you are not in so much pain now. Onwards and upwards in the battle of life.

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, Rip, and I hope you had a lovely holiday. Happy New Year to you, too.

Thanks, lil bro. mwah!

GLAD - Yes, that's where I am now. Onward and upward, hoping to be walking again by summer... no ,,,, DETERMINED to be walking again by summer. The pain is so much better now, I am feeling more like 'myself'. No impatience or short temper, no meltdowns. Just a strong, focussed determination to work on my foot (2 hours physio every day, hope it works!), and start bringing in some significant income again. Thanks for the encouragement.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Glad to hear that you are on the mend talesin and getting about again. Life has its ups and downs.

Perhaps experiencing difficult times helps us to appreciate the good times more and not take our health for granted.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello Talesin glad your back

Hello there Vamp nice to see you !!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit