Motorcycles Yahooooooooooo

by WildHorses 27 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Lilacs. Your gonna love it!!!

P.S. Get a HARLEY
    You could probably find a nice little sportster. Low enough for you to rest UR feet FLAT on the ground at stop lights.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • Parliament
    Parliament

Lilacs,

DONT buy anything other than a harley. My wife started riding mine last year and she is making me get another.YIPPY!!! She wants it. I am looking for an 95' fat boy. I have rode my sporty over 21,000 miles in the past 12 years and have had to put about $1500.00 for needed repairs in that time. $130 a year is CHEAP. I have made some real good friends from riding a harley, that I dont think I would have made without it. I'm not saying you wont make friends if you dont have a harley, only that it is an easy conversation piece. I posted a link to mine cause I cant figure out how to get a picture posted on here. It's a '84 xlx sportster.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mebobbyb/vwp?.dir=/personal&.dnm=harley.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

Have fun, and remember to wear a cranium cover.
    Bob

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

. http://www.hondamotorcycle.com/models/2002/index.html?model_number=CB250 this looks like a nice small bike and it's affordable too.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • bitter mango
    bitter mango

pssst shari.. look at Indians too (preferably Scout models)

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

It would be good if you take the course to learn how to ride safely as was mentioned.

The bike you are looking at is much more practical for you to be starting on than a harley. Pick up a used one, drive it for a year, get comfortable on it, learn what you like and don't like, then sell it and work your way up to something more appealing.

Path

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Path, I will take a riding course but I do know a little about bikes. I know it isn't the same thing but I used to ride dirt bikes when I was a kid.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

A word of caution, Lilacs. Whatever bike you choose will be great fun. However, wear proper safety gear and do not drink when riding. The only reason I even mention nthis is because a nephew of mine was killed by riding his Harley way too fast a couple weeks ago and he had been drinking. He also was not wearing a helmet. No one to blame but himself.

That said, I agree, bikes are a real kick. But, be aware that the average car driver does not see you, even with headlights on. If they are stupid towards other cars, they are twice as stupid towards bikes.

Harleys are tops, but as LB said, the Japanese wannabes are close and cheaper.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I never ever drink and drive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit