DC hotel list shortened

by Honeybucket 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I bet it is the internet. The last few San Francisco conventions I attended, it was cheaper to book through the internet at Embassy Suites right near the Cow Palace (close enough to go to for lunch) than to travel 20-30 minutes to use a hotel on "the list" for a run down 2 star room and fight traffic on Friday.

I checked some of the hotels on the Societies list and they had a travel agent's booking commission of 10%. I would not be surprized if "booking Commissions" had more to do with the list than any other factor for WTBT$.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I told my MIL that I am not planning on booking us a room since I am planning on taking summer classes. She told me it was disgraceful to put schooling before Jehover..twit. So I told her that I would rather go down 1 day 3 diff weekends and pay 20 bucks(20x3=60) for gas each time then spend 400.00+ for a room, food, shopping, ect. We probably spend about 700.00 for conventions each year. My REAL plan is to not go at all. If my fade is going to be successful I gotta lie my pants off.

WTWiz- You should be a doomsday prepper, you got some great ideas. And truly thats the plan in NOT going to the convention, save time, money, and to save my soul. Im going to take that 700.00 bucks and invest in me.. that money can pay for at least 6 credits at the college.

BalamsAss- Where did find that list and commision on their website? Id like to see that. Damn con-artists is what they are.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Honeybucket, I just brought back the thread from last year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit