NOT on " JW.org" :NBC NEWS: Jehovah's Witness Servants who molested children and the cover-ups. A re-share for new members.

by Balaamsass 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

So "Jehovah's hand" was seen in helping that family not get killed when the plane crashed into their building (2013 yearbook), but not available to protect these little kids?

That was my point back in the mid 90's when I first heard of unchecked pedophilia in the organization. Why didn't Jehovah protect these children? Okay, if he doesn't directly intervene, then why hadn't he directed his organization to protect them? Got me thinking.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Good reasoning Cobalt.

• hothands
    hothands

First time poster:

The church has issued many publications about child abuse, including the cover story in the October issue of its magazine, Awake. “These articles clearly show our concern for protecting children from sexual abuse,” the church said in its statement.

Its like a drug dealer with a " Just Say No To Drugs" bumpersticker on the back of there car. Stupid!!!!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Welcome Hot Hands! "Just say No to Pedos!"

• time2keepmoving
    time2keepmoving

So basically your donations are going to the borg to settle with victims who were molested by pedos in the congregation, just to keep their so-called reputation in tack. All the bones are coming out the closet and all the bodies are being uncovered. This false prophet is being completely expose....it's just a matter of time before the whole house of cards comes crashing down. They can't hide shit no more, everything is coming to the forefront.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

BTT- for newer members

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

BTT- A little background for the Sunday night CNN story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit