Jw.Org - Create An Account. Anyone?

by FadeToBlack 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Anyone give this a try? I was looking at the site for the new light (about GB=FDS) when I noticed the 'Login' option. Also didn't see any 'search' option available. Are they afraid what people might search for? I wanted to do a search on CTR.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

I don't think you can just create an account. They allow various accounts for different brothers with responsibilities now, like accounting duties, turning in field service records and all. They also have a feature where authorized users can view the names of the COBE and secretary for any congregation.

• Lazarus
    Lazarus

I created one. Not much to see yet. Just some downloads.

No special requierments to create an Account.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I'll give it a try and report back... Clicking on Log In now - leads to create new account

Laz - what is the "credential's tab about?

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Well then I stand corrected. I hadn't tried to open one. I doubt you are going to have access to additional features though. But keep up posted.

• Splash
    Splash

The more interesting areas are granted you by the COBE.

You can then receive letters from the Soc etc.

Splash

• BlindersOff1
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Splash, you are kidding me right? What does he do? Give you a secret code to access the info? Does it progress in levels? The more 'credentialed' you are the more you get to see? Could be a new marketing strategy! Large contributors get access to the 'inside' stuff.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Thanks BlindersOff. I was really just curious to see how much info they provided about early histoy of the org. I did find search eventually, but it takes you to their own online library.

• Splash
    Splash

Hi Fade,

That's it exactly,

There are 'sections' and each section is accessible only by those who need to access it, so literature servant gets to see a little bit, but the service committee get to see everything.

Splash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit