Attention Melbourne: Sister Williams is in town!

by WinstonSmith 13 Replies latest social physical

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Attention JWs of Melbourne, Australia!

I see from the news tonight that Sister Williams has arrived in your beautiful city to compete in the Australian Open. No doubt she will follow the WTS advice and keep up with her spiritual routine while away from home for work and pleasure. I'm sure Womans Weekly and New Idea will be awash with pictures of her in a modest below the knee skirt, and top with no cleavage showing engaging in the door to door work. Maintaining high JW standards she will of course check in to her hotel dressed as she would for a meeting. I wonder if she answered up in this weekends WT on humility?

• Broken Promises
  • zeb
    zeb

But such performances dont account for anything here. Womens weekly may run a story like that or "NO-IDEA" magazine but that will be that.

Aussies dont rate someone by their religion but if she can hit that ball and score the points thats what matters here. Tennis? not interested.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I dont know that the william sisters publicly acknowledge they are jehovah`s Witnesses now , maybe they have been told to cool it .However they are not shy of the limelight .According to the Herald Sun ,Monday january 7 2013 ( quote )"Serena Serenade Was Simply Ace "

The tennis ace with a soft spot for singing dropped into a brisbane restaurant for an impromtu performance.. She arrived at Ben`s Vietnamese and chinese restuaurant at wooloonngabba ......At one stage Andrew Jeffreys performed a duet of Elton Johns Your Song .At one stage they played Gold Digger by Kanye Wrest and when the lyric "she have an ass like serena " the whole room erupted in applause and wolf whistles .

Another patron said Williams appeared intimate with her new coach patrick Mouratogiou who was with her at the restaurant . they definetely looked like they were an an item ( unquote )

smiddy

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

One of them was on a BBC News segment last year saying she still preached. She said it was hard to do door to door and most of her service was informal. I saw it on a review of the year thing a few days ago. I'll try and dig out a link.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Here is the link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8408673.stm

just realised however the interview was in 2009

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Perhaps she will also make the pilgramage to Sydney Bethel and dress in accord with the published dress code. Maybe she will even have lunch with my ex inlaws there after the official tour.

Oz

• mP
    mP

Why doesnt she present a watchtower to her opponent on tv before each match, and then gives a complementary awake at the end. Then she could count the entire game as witnessing. I dunno thats wot i would do...or what i would demand she do if i was the elder in her locker room.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Report for the month: Game, Set, Match, 4 magazines, 2 return visits.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Oops, double post! LINE FAULT, BREAK POINT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit