OMG...I missed the whole SPARLOCK craze....

by Pyramid Scheme 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This is from vistaprint

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

And this

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • problemaddict
    problemaddict

I did too. I still want to get amug. Did the branch really file copyright infringement on Sparlock? Does that mean they have copywritten the Sparlock character?

Awesomely ironic.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Here is my mug. A company sleeping beauty dealt with made these. She would know if they are still available

• dazed but not confused
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Sparlock is also mentioned in this video ...check it out :P

Eden

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Only the WTS. Corporation and the power structured around this organization could turn a child's imagination into a evil deplorable sin !

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

It was really funny to read comments from JWs about the Sparlock video before it was officially released to them. One of them was blathering on about how it was "obviously" an apostate ploy..."just look at the mother's eyes...they look demonized"...and for some strange reason, he suddenly disappeared when that "demonized" mother was shown to be created by none other than his beloved WTS.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I wish I had kept copies of some of the comments I received but it never occurred to me my account would be closed and I would lose them all.

The JWs truly believed the dvd was the work of apostates. They thought we were sad spending so much time and effort creating something so obviously not from the society.

It was a good summer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit