What to do when JWs come knocking

by tornapart 8 Replies latest social humour

• tornapart
    tornapart

Found this.. it's really funny. Some good ideas for those of you that want to get rid of them. Not so good if you're a fader and still have to knock on a few doors...

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy-goldmine/jehovahs-dilemma.php

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I love this one the most...

Open the door, and stand on one leg, with your hands pressed against the side of your face. Offer no explanation for this. When you get bored, fall forward out the door onto them.

#Trustfall

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Or tell them... "No thanks, We're all stocked up on crazy beliefs here"

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Something Awful is also where the ASL masturbation video meme came from.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TORNAPART:

I have zero interest in them at this point. My anger faded and is now indifference for the most part because I am a long-time fader.

I would just simply say "I'm not interested" and close the door.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I used to visit Something Awful all the time. I don't get on it much anymore. I do remember reading this article years ago. Some hilarious ideas. I think of how I would react to any of those scenarios and I laugh.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am a "Do Not Call" with the whispered "Apostate" warning to any who even think about it, so don't get troubled. Suits me, life is too short for me to put in the effort to be polite to them.

Yup, they can go sell crazy somewhere else, me and Mrs Phizzy are well stocked up with crazy.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

The CO was recently in our area and they came several times during that week because we are newly faders but we never answered our door, now we know how others felt when we knocked on their door!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Yup, they can go sell crazy somewhere else, me and Mrs Phizzy are well stocked up with crazy.

LOL Phizzy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit