If you are a Jehovah's Witness and are having doubts but don't know where to turn do not be afraid to ask for support here

by troubled mind 3 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/102022/2/Seeking-some-normalcy-maybe-alittle-joy-is-that-so-wrong

Above is my very first post on this discussion forum . I was so afraid and timid back then ,seven years ago . But everyone here made me feel welcome and safe . I was understood and given much needed encouragement .

With the new year I felt the need to send a sincere Thank you to all that have been such a help and support when I faded seven yrs ago from the JWs . Especially to Simon that started and continues to run this discussion board ,a huge THANK YOU !

Over the years many different people have come and gone and shared so much .

New ones join ,old ones move on ,but what continues is understanding ,fellow feeling and support .

Reach out if you are in need of some kind of support do not let fear control your life anymore . It gets better, normalcy(whatever that is :) ,and Joy in life can be achieved .

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yes, reach out. You'll be glad you did!

• Ding
    Ding

Here, there are a lot of different points of view represented.

There's no "faithful and discreet slave" sort of authority figure to give a definitive word on what to believe or not believe...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Here you will find respect for you as a person, an individual with your own unique experience in life, your own view on things, maybe your own problems.

Whatever, we are here for you, we will help you find a better life. That is not a hollow promise for some pie-in-the-sky future, we can help you right now to make your life better.

What do we ask in return ? nothing really, if you can "pay it forward" and once you have been helped you can help others, that is all we ask, if you cannot manage that, we don't mind, your well being is our concern.

You may feel you have come here to help us, so that we may "come to our senses" and return to the JW/WT religion, that is a good motive, may you have success in helping us.

You may simply be reading here out of curiosity, as long as you are not a cat, that is O.K too, but why not join in the fun ?

All are welcome, and loved here, JW's, xJW's, those with family friends or loved ones who are JW's, those who are simply curious about JW's.

You have nothing to fear, and I can tell you from personal experience, you have a lot to gain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit