Did Rutherford Really Have Rat Bites On His Body? Dead For Three Days Before Found?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I heard Rutherford was dead for three days before anyone found him, has this been verified by outside sources? The rat bites creep me out, how could anyone leave a saint like him to die alone?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

hahaha what? The only rat present at Rutherford's death was Rutherford himself.

how could anyone leave a saint like him to die alone?

Holy Troll, Batman!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He had servants at Beth Sarim. Not sure I believe that one, especially with him recovering from surgery. Someone had to be checking up on him.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I goggled this years ago and found a few referances to this. I have to look it up again. It didn't surprise me. He was basically sent there to leave the other non GB, GB members alone from his drunken rampages.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Certified Pictures of the Rat Bites, or else it never happened.

• wha happened?
  • ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

James a group in Manhattan Beach claimed to have a copy of the offical autopsy, without photos it's unfounded speculation. The hyper ex-jw said the proof was beyond refuting, I agree with you James.

I am surprised Rutherford was allowed to die without a nurse aid or any type of daily housekeeping staff. It's a insult to think their President died alone, something Rutherford feared the most and still became his reality.

• Glander
    Glander

The only thing left of him were the palms of his hands and the soles of his feet.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James a group in Manhattan Beach claimed to have a copy of the offical autopsy, without photos it's unfounded speculation. The hyper ex-jw said the proof was beyond refuting, I agree with you James.
    I am surprised Rutherford was allowed to die without a nurse aid or any type of daily housekeeping staff. It's a insult to think their President died alone, something Rutherford feared the most and still became his reality.

That is all perfectly logical. I think they pretty much tried to cover up the fact that he was dying (just as they covered up the women and the booze), but it is almost certain that there was someone there with him.

Of course, the reality may not be romantically sordid enough for the true believers in the urban legends.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It's a insult to think their President died alone

oh sure it is. That's why when a JW decideds against blood, the GB shows up to make sure he doesn't die alone.

From what I read, his surgury was 4 months before his death. Who knows what shape he was really in during those last 4 months. Who watched him? Who took care of him? Nothing in any WT about his family being there, or anyone for that matter.

He was an idiot drunk who burned his body up with constant alcohol usage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit