Old WT E-Books for Free!

by NeverKnew 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

JACKPOT! AND IT'S A RELIABLE RESOURCE!

GoogleBooks has a plethora of Russell books online for free as ebooks!

I just downloaded The Finished Mystery and Millions Now Living! Seeing many more!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Is the Crisis of Conscience is there? I do have a copy of it in E-book format but no way can I download it and be easily accessible like an Amazon Ebook. I prefer to have via Kindle E-reader. Any advise?

Crisis of Conscience

I had also like to get a copy of In Search of Christian Freedom by the same Author via Amazon Kindle E-reader.

In Search of Christian Freedom

Scott77

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

If the book is in epub format, use Calibre to convert it to mobi (which is what Kindles uses). You can put it in your Amazon digital locker and it should then be accessible for your Kindle devices.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

NeverKnew- I never knew! Thanks!

• gallowshumor
    gallowshumor

@scott77:

can you please give me a link to COC as an ebook?

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey NeverKnew!

Are you able to give a link to one of Russell's books and pointers on how to find and download a pdf?

• Scott77
    Scott77

If the book is in epub format, use Calibre to convert it to mobi (which is what Kindles uses). You can put it in your Amazon digital locker and it should then be accessible for your Kindle devices.
    Barrold Bonds

this sounds fantastic and awesome but I donot know what is an Amazon digital locker? Do not know Calibre conversion to mobi thingy. gallowshumor,

This is what I got from Commentary press.

**************************************************************************************************************

Dear Scott,

from Commentary Press <[email protected]>

You can download Crisis of Conscience (English) [PDF via download] at

https://www.e-junkie.com/d/?t=5CR722205R897031J&d=5hz0r&c=4i7

Please note, the download link will expire after 120 hours from now or after 3 attempts, which ever event happens first.

Your code(s) for Crisis of Conscience (English) [PDF via download]:

xxxxx[removed because its personal]

The PDF version of this publication is password-protected. Each time you open the PDF, you will need to enter the code provided in the email being sent . This email is your record of this code, so please retain for future reference. (The name of the PDF file you will be downloading is "CC2004en.pdf")

To view this PDF, you will need Adobe's free Reader program (version 7 or later), available directly from Adobe: <http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html>

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Fernando:

Did you work this out?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Warning about the PDF of COC - I downloaded it and converted it for my Kindle.

There must be a bug because my device froze and had to be reset, all books reloaded. Happened again.

Device froze again. Ditto.

I just deleted COC and my Kindle worked fine again.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Aw, sorry to hear that hamster. For those who are considering the download, it works fine on my Mac.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit