How Was Your First Day of the New Year?

by cognac 16 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

I have a sick kid. How was your day? Any New Year Resolutions?

• finally awake
    finally awake

I spent the day doing laundry and scrubbing toilets. Yay for me! Plus, I drank a bottle of wine and watched The Avengers.

• cognac
    cognac

An entire bottle? Wow, lol. What time is it where you are?

• Glander
    Glander

A windy, clear, beautiful day. Cold as all get out in. (29 degrees f max. today) All outdoor water sources are frozen solid so I put out warm drinking water for the thirsty critters and they have appreciated it.

2013. I'm sure it will make its mark.

resolutions - I am vaguely determined to keep on keeping on.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

mine was great. finally got my husband to sleep in late, watch tv in bed and just relax. he normally is a workaholic up early every dayeven on weekends

• whathappened
    whathappened

Just spending the day in my pj's, cleaning out my email, watching tv and surfing the net.

• finally awake
    finally awake

It's 6pm here in Southern Illinois. Actually, the bottle isn't quite empty yet, but I'm working on it. I've got ham & beans to eat first.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

avengers was awesome!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

We went to a wedding on Monday night with a party that crossed over into the new year.

It was a jewish wedding and my first time ever wearing a Yarmulke.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

took some lorazapam last night. So tired of not sleeping. Lorazapam daze today. Went to see friends and work on some books. Had a good taco dinner and two g-and-t drinks and a hit of you know what. Came home. Feel mellow, will go to bed soon. To sleep, I hope. If you go to bed and fall asleep right away, well I'm so jealous. I don't go to sleep until daybreak which seriously interferes with a normal life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit