Anybody at an assembly right now?

by OneDayillBeFree 13 Replies latest jw friends

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

I know this is a long shot and my identity as a witness is certainly at stake but anyone at a circuit assembly right now who is mentally out/disfellowshipped/faded who'd like to meet up?

I can't disclose the location but I'm curious though. I mean I know that there are assemblies and conventions all year long so I'm pretty sure there's more than one going on now but I'm extremely bored and annoyed and can barely keep from showing my anger at hipocresy and lies that are being said on the platform! So far the only thing keeping me awake is reading Paradise lost: day zero! It's such an awesome book!

Anyway, PM me if you are or what not!

• happy@last
    happy@last

Not me, but I sympathise, I walked out of an assembly and knew I couldn't go through that anymore, and I haven't and am so much happier for it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

my last DC I feigned an illness and walked to the restroom. I then left and went out for breakfast down the street. Nothing like Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

• tiki
    tiki

sorry, oneday.....tuff it out or disappear i guess.....but remember - it probably is/was the BESSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. barf.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Thank goodness you have something better for your mind to chew on than the predigested drivel they're serving up on the platform.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Good luck sitting through that drivel. I don't even know when the local assemblies are anymore.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

What? Being with Jehovah's Happy People ™ isn't enough for you? Ingrate.. lol. At our last SAD (a fitting acronym, if there ever was one) my wife and I got there an hour and a half late, sat through the baptism talk, had lunch with some people we liked, and then spent most of the afternoon session having coffee at the restaurant across the street. I couldn't have survived it otherwise.

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Yeah well we're on the second half now... It's amazing just how many brothers and sisters both young and old start to fall asleep after lunch!

I can't wait until I have my last SAD haha agreed chaserious it is a fitting acronym!

Anyway thanks for sharing your stories and for your simpathies! They help!(:

• ziddina
    ziddina

Can you sneak in a sketch pad and doodle bawdy cartoons????

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Did you survive?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit