Memorial spoof: You have to see this!

by l p 8 Replies latest jw friends

• l p
    l p

if this link doesnt work go to youtube and type in 'the lawds evenin meal' and just have a look for it

its bloody hilarious

lp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TfwZX4B5Y

• Sobeit
    Sobeit

On a cold, dismal day, this was just what I needed.

• blondie
  • blondie
  • puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

During the prayer, "And we help newly interested ones to draw close to you and your word, the watchtower."

• jw07
    jw07

Wow! This is comedic and so realistic at the same time. I live in a different country and this is EXACTLY how dubs behave before and during the memorial.
    -The graphic images of Jesus bleeding out on some past memorial invitations, and the invitation bombing in the days prior.
    -The cold, emotionless, fake smiling and sparse conversation they regard as socialization prior to and after meetings.
    -People opening their eyes during prayers, some reaching for gum.
    -The itemizing of new potential recruits: "Oh meet my study." "My study this, my study that."
    -The droning monotone of the 'kingdom songs' with some over-zealous voices being heard over the monotony.
    -Gossiping about the partakers, crazy or not.
    -The marketing strategy of keep on telling you how 'important' this event is:" The most important night...blah blah.", but that most of those in attendance won't partake. Setting up a special little club, a caste system, a segregated clique. You vs them.

I love it!

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

If you haven't watched all in the series I would really advise it. They are so on the money - great stuff.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That was great, it accentuated the total boredom of JW meetings.

Here is another from the series that was brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhNsXC9RZuQ&feature=share&list=UU7ZDLOlIYyjDc_5WLL0N74g

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

This cheered me up. thanks lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit