El Dorado, AR vehicle tag "XJW" -- this your BMW?

by FatFreek 2005 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

My wife and I were slowly leaving Walmart's parking lot in El Dorado (that's Arkansas) last night and I did a double-take. My wife said, "what are you doing"? as I swung around to circle back to the row we had just left. My new LG Optimus smart phone camera did the rest.

Sure enough, there it was -- a vehicle with the familiar acronym. Yes, I suppose that it could stand for many things but I was fantasizing that someone was still shopping and that same someone had invested in some Arkansas fantasy plates at a premium cost of $25 per year. That's no trivial amount for simply making a statement. If that's the case, I'm proud of you. Len Miller

• Pterist
    Pterist

Great idea

• just Ron
    just Ron

I like it. Can I just get the bumper sticker?

just Ron

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Oops!!! That photo disappeared as quickly as I posted it. Did I "invade people's privacy" by posting a photo of the back end of their vehicle? I don't know. I don't see how it could -- but what do I know. Is the URL corrupt?

Here it is -- http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/millerlr/ArkTagXJW_CAM00024.jpg

Len

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I can still see it on this post.

$25 isn't much for a premium plate. In my country we pay about $150 a year.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I love the fact that it's on a BMW. The best revenge is living well.

• Think About It
    Think About It

No way I would trust JW's not to "accidentally" scratch or door ding me. JW idiots are jealous enough of successful people without giving them a known apostate vehicle to park next to. JW theocratic warfare can lead to who knows what. I do like the statement though.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

When my family was new in the bOrg my father got a vanity plate that read "YHWH." Another brother had "JHVH."

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Cobalt! I Love it!! :-) "Best revenge is living well."

The sad thing is that JWs can spin it both ways.

When by former BFF unfriended me, she said, "Satan is making your life good so that you don't see that you're making a mistake until it's too late."

If my life was going badly, they would tell me, "It's just evidence of Jehovah removing his blessing."

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

GSD - That's a quote from English poet George Herbert.

I always believed that if I drew away from Jehovah my life would crumble and I'd be under constant demon attack. I feel that having a successful life away from the Borg proves that wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit