YoYO Mama a Hypocrite?

by JT 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Latina
    Latina

This is such a respectful, thoughtful post Violet.
    Wish that you posted on the other ex-jw board at network 54 as some can be so rude and insulting, they have no respect for anyone who may still have JW beliefs.

• MavMan
    MavMan

Man, a thread just for me. I feel so special... What's next? An addition to the Who'sWho page? will you vote for me, please.

I read each and everyone of the posts here, ignored the insults, and I was very impressed with the way VioletAnai put it. Excellent post Violet.

• TR
    TR

MavMime,

ignored the insults
    Well, you had to read them to know to ignore them! I am thankful to Jah for that.

TR

• flower
    flower

The pathetic thing is that it never responds to any of the questions put forth to it about its hypocrisy, lying, contradictions and despicable troll-like behavior. It doesnt even have the guts to defend itself. All it can do when faced with a question is throw a childish personal insult or completely ignore it. And then it tries to post some so-called thoughtful question or comment in a thread and expect to be taken seriously. It can change its name to whatever it chooses but its still the same desperately lonely troll seeking attention in the only way it can get it. I would pity it if it actually defended itself even if the defense was as ridiculous as it would have to be, but I have no respect for hypocrites.

My opinion of this fungus is shared by Naeblis and TR however I agree with JT that every time it posts it makes keeping people from joining the watchtower a lot easier.

flower

• larc
    larc

Well stated flower.

There different JW aplogists here. You Know for example can write long tedious posts. Although I disagree with him on many issues, I do respect his intelligence and tenacity. Now, Mav, is a horse of a different color. He simply means to stir up trouble and cause disruption here. I do not respect him or his methods. However, we are a forgiving community. All he has to do is straighten up and fly right and he would be accepted. The question is: can he do it?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Once a troll, always a troll!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• jerome
    jerome

I love your home page.

50 anwsers to 50 questions.

Its a pitty that it dosent ask the right questions though.

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• JT
    JT

I would like to thank all of you for the responses, actually i feel very sorry for any jw who actually post here on a regualar basis and yet remains,

it is truly a testament to the power of High Control groups.

as this article points out so well, TRUTH, CORRECT INFO, FACTS,ETCA

HAVE Little to do with changing a belief system for some--for me and perhaps others as soon as we started connecting all the dots we saw that the picture or image that was coming into view was ONE THAT SAYS, THIS AIN'T THE TRUTH-

i agree with the poster who stated we can't get made at them-

my mom always told me never to laugh or poke fun as it were at a Blind and deaf person.

I really have very little interest in "HELping" a regualar posting jw to see THE LIGHT

each one must see the lights on thier terms- for some it will mean this week and they will get out in time to start families, meaningful careers, meet and build real long fire resistance relationhsip with true friends , not conditional friends as one has in wt

adn other will not see for years and they will have wasted so much time.

over and over again we see posters including myself who only wish that i had known this stuff when i first got married some 14 yrs ago right out of bethel.

we had been married about 6 months an a former bethelite wrote to me to GET THE HELL OUT and i was on the wt corporate fast track and was not about to LEAVE THE TRUTH - DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I COULD HAVE BEEN FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YET I found out i guess when i was ready to accept what i know

and for others they will never learn the real deal and waste the rest of their lives chasing and waiting on a PIPE DREAM

HOW SAD

-

SO FOR dogging yo yo MAMA - i only post for the most part for NONJW to see just how a jw actually thinks

the hope is that they will NEVER HAVE TO BECOME INVOLVED WITH JW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit