This is a really good one....

by Inquiry 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hey all....

I recently heard the funniest prank....

A neighbour of mine came over, with a beer I might add.... nice fellow... and during conversation found out that I used to be a witness... he was asking me questions and then he got this funny smirk on his face... I thought it was something I said, so I asked him what I did.... he started laughing and said he was just remembering what he and a friend did about three years ago around christmas time....
    I had been out of the borg for over a year at that point...

Apparently, these two pranksters... of course whilst drinking deeply of the barley and hops laden waters of life.... went to a Canadian Tire, bought $75 worth of Christmas lights (about $5 USD...lol) and in the wee hours of a Sunday morning... put them up around my old KH and lit them up for all to see when they came in for the 10 am meeting..... I asked around and apparently it's true!
    Laugh! I thought I'd die!!!!! I would've paid money to see that....
    LOL....

Just thought I'd share that....
    See ya
    Inq

• chezza
    chezza

very funny indeed, the sad thing though is how many kids faces would have lighten up when they saw them only to probably be told off by their parents.

• Celia
    Celia

Good one.
    Nice, clean fun, huh !

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

That was funny!

Pureheart

• hybridous
    hybridous

Consider it done, this December!!

• butalbee
    butalbee

There's my christmas wish for this year!! And a nice decorated christmas tree, maybe a nativity scene.

[smiling an evil grin]

And that's just for christmas, there's lot's of decorating of the hall covertly possible for many other holidays....

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

oh my god.. that is hilarious... I can just imagine that. Someone needs to stick a christmas tree and nativity scene out on the front lawn area. LOL

ofcmad

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmm... gives new meaning to 'deck the Halls'. Methinks your friends misunderstood. Or... maybe not. LOL!

Peace!

SJ

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

It makes me sad to see the little ones eyes brighten up when they see the Christmas lights, and they know that they will not get to see them. makes me wonnder how they will make up for a lost childhood.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My daughter tells me- when we were In the Borg she used to stand outsaide the houses with the lights,& pray to Jah that he would let her have some- then she would cry at night because she had asked for something she KNEW( because they told her)it was an evil wish...
    You should see her home at Christmas!!! Lit up like you would never believe- lights, Santas, Sleighs filled with parcels etc: she has sure made up for passed losses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit