ARSENOKOITAIS (men who lie with men) - What does the bible REALLY teach?

by irondork 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Terry, despite our difference in beliefs, I always considered you an intelligent person. You weren't able to catch that it was humans trying to turn the kingdom of heaven into their own private club?

Really? That went over your head

The kingdom of heaven is, frankly, a silly phrase.

Our only information about heaven is of human origin. In fact, the bible reeks of men's prejudices, quirks, poorly imagined standards and worst

phobic neuroses.

The idea that God creates us with a nature for which we are condemned is what is perverse.

What a pointless exercise! Taking fleshly creatures and sorting their behaviors into categories commensurable by standards non-human (spiritual)!

I'd think the lowest standard we could apply to a personage worthy of the title "god" would be a creator who could successful invent the very

thing they sought to achieve. Apparently man's idea of God (as revealed in scripture) doesn't meet minimum standards.

Why? Because all "revealed" ideas betray primitive, unimaginative and irrational sources.

That part didn't go over my head.

Prohibitions are one group of men trying to control and exclude other groups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit