48 and just got my first bike!

by haboob48 11 Replies latest jw friends

• haboob48
    haboob48

In your face wtbt$!..............and shamus? you can play with my Ken doll anytime! hee hee hee

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Motor or Bi?

• haboob48
    haboob48

I am an ex-jdub!.......a bicycle! lol but its cool... new and looks old! The best part about it is my ol man knows nothing about my life(as a jdub) and cried when I cried! He has no idea why I cried, but more than anything it was from his heart to mine. Worldy's are the best! He has a 50 panhead in our garage, my wish is that I can and will get that put together for him someday! He is the best man ever! thanks sooner!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Good for you and Merry Christmas.

• haboob48
    haboob48

just meant for this thread to be funny!...............Really though???? I DID JUST GET MY FIRST BIKE! Could be a first on JWN, not sure yet. i know as adults we can buy our firsts..........used my $ for my kids, never bought anything for me. That is what this thread is about I guess,........anyone else get a gift ya shouldve gotten as a kid?

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Cool, I got one for the first time since I was a kid last year, they have some nice paved trails around here, but its like 30 degrees out so I got some cobwebs showing up on mine. Ready for spring already!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was into teddy bears, for a while. Ya, i know. That was a short phase, a few yrs ago. When i was a kid, i wasn't allowed to take one to bed w me.

S

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I was 55 when I got my first bike. It was a Harley dresser with every bell and whistle you could imagine. That was in 2002. A year and a half later I was in the trauma unit of Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh because an 86 year old driver went through a stop sign and broadsided me 3 blocks from my home (where I was heading after a 4 hour ride) and totalled the thing.

At least I'm still here. Never been on another one since.

HappyDad

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    ...anyone else get a gift ya shouldve gotten as a kid?

Well, last year my wife bought me a Daisy Red Ryder BB rifle. I still haven't opened it though... I guess I'm afraid I'll put my eye out.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Well, last year my wife bought me a Daisy Red Ryder BB rifle. I still haven't opened it though... I guess I'm afraid I'll put my eye out.

LOL!

rifle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit