just talked to another elder! god is good

by unstopableravens 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yup: anything can happen now, i told him selling truth for anything else is not worth the price.

• Ding
    Ding

I hope this comes out well for you. Please keep us posted.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

ITs nice to be amongst them again with a little less ignorance and a little more self belief and self confidence. It feels good and it should. I am really happy fpr ypu but I also worry about what you expect..

The JW's are a cult that thrive on control. There is one st of rules and one group of men making them. You will get the same offer I got.... kindly keep quiet about what you believe OR kindly leave. If you are lucky this will be the decision they offer you. If you are unlucky, the decision for you will be "where do you want to meet to talk with 3 of us?"

Remember to remind them that you just have questions and are seeking answers. Tell them that had you notived these things or had these questions as a study, you would have wanted answers then too! Possibly then mention the scenario of a householder or study asking these things.... ask then what they would do? The second they say "new light"..... straight away read Deut 18:21 and just await there answer quietly.

Again, if this is just for the pleasure of proving their beliefs wrong, fine. But dont expect them to leave, or question with you.... they are big fish in a small pond. They will do as the bigger fish say.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks ding snare: they know i dont believe and im very honest,if i were most other halls i would have been canned along time ago i know this. i just believe if i dont show them they may not hear it as striaght as i will give it.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Good for you unstopableravens, I imagine a result similar to RayPublisher .... well done.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i wish i could help with a max exodus!

• moshe
    moshe

Any idea that destroys a JWs main hope of living on a paradise Earth in human perfection must be rejected outright by them. He might think about what you said, but in the end, JWs are more likely to just take it up the keester and continue going to the KH. The GB will reinforce that paradise is just around the corner-- and that is what JWs want to hear.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Unstop

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Unstop: Good job. But since, the elders are brainwashed as all the other rank and file are, they are going to come after you with a vengence. That I can assure you. Do not talk to them any longer, avoid all contact. Otherwise, you will be Disfellowshiped for apostasy. Good luck, my brother.

Kojack

• Honesty
    Honesty

unstopableravens , get ready for the loyalty question from the BOE....

'Do you STILL believe that Jehovah is using the faithful and discreet slave to dispense spiritual truth to his people?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit