What is the latest New Light?

by kozmo 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kozmo
    kozmo

Please bear with me here. It's been some time since I accessed the forum and 8 years since I really read any of the WTS pubs or attended any meetings. So, in a nutshell, if someone will indulge me, what's the latest twists the WTS has come up with on their doctrines, teachings, etc?

Gb, FDS, End of times, Annointed. I believe these have changed and just want to see how far off base they have gotten.

Thanks

Kozmo/ a.k.a. nomoreguilt

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

fds is not the 144000 only the gb act as the fds, they were not over all belongins in 1919 its future, during the trib(even thoug bible says after) domestics are not just annoited its all jdubs. this has happened over two months ago but only on there web page.

• donny
    donny

The latest is LED technology if I am not mistaken. It's hard to believe that the florescent was so short lived.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

kozmo " So, in a nutshell, if someone will indulge me, what's the latest twists the WTS has come up with on their doctrines, teachings, etc?"

The latest doctrine that supersedes all others and is the only teaching that must to be focused on and preached is:

All your spare money belongs to the Watchtower Society. It must be surrendered without delay as they are short of funds due to the loss of revenue from the sale of publications. This was caused by them having to stop charging for literature in order to keep their charity status.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Memorial partakers may be mentally ill

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

if you haven't been around for 8 years then you would have missed a generation teaching changing again.basically goes like this,a generation consists of lives that overlap. So the anointed will always be represented on earth by various lives overlapping. So if I 90 year old is about to die of the annointed and a child is born who later becomes of the anointed the chain can go on forever.

• wasblind
    wasblind

So if I 90 year old is about to die of the annointed and a child is born who later becomes of the anointed. the chain can go on forever.__________Sheep 2slaughter

And each link of that chain make up " one individual generation " which mean that chain does not equal a single " Generation "

as presumed by the WTS

It's One long chain of fools made up of many generations

• kozmo
    kozmo

What a twisted web they have woven............When I was a boy, 5, in the early fifties, we had 2 of the , as it were then, annointed. These were OOOOLD people. And the teaching of the Generation supported this age group. We JUST KNEW that when all of these folks passed away that the new system was imminent! Now that all of these old folks have long ago passed away, the newer, younger replacements are there, the generation no longer holds water, and it's all gone to Hell! What will they think of next to hold this thing together?

Koz

• St George of England
    St George of England

June 15th 2012 WT Page 17 says regarding Daniel 2:44:-

[Box on page 17]

WHO MAKE UP “ALL THESE KINGDOMS”?

The prophecy at Daniel 2:44 states that God’s Kingdom “will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms.” That prophecy refers only to the kingdoms pictured by the various parts of the image.

What about all other human governments? The parallel prophecy in Revelation reveals the larger picture. It shows that “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” will be gathered against Jehovah on “the great day of God the Almighty.” (Rev. 16:14; 19:19-21) Hence, not only the kingdoms of the image but also all other human governments will be destroyed at Armageddon.

and on Page 19:

[Footnotes]

The clay that is mixed with iron represents elements within the realm of the ironlike Anglo-American World Power. Over time, this clay has made it difficult for that power to be as strong as it would like to be.

This explanation updates the information discussed on page 57, paragraph 24, of the Daniel’s Prophecy book and depicted in the charts on pages 56 and 139 .

See what you miss when you don't go to meetings eh!!??

George

• whathappened
    whathappened

The Watchtower Society knows that people have come to know the truth about them and are now in the death throws. They are really trying to keep the rank and file in line. No association with even close relatives who fall from the cult. They are tightening their grip on the remaining members.

Pedophile scandals and doctrinal changes have lead many to come to their senses and start questioning the Societies self proclaimed position as God's visible earthly organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit