Hey 'empty' say summat !

by ISP 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Actually 'empty' made a vocal appearance in the chatroom unlike the many silent ones. 'Empty' is no doubt a regular but who is he/she?

ISP

• neyank
    neyank

Empty just might be a member of the Governing Body.
    Watching and listening to our every move.
    Sssssssshhh.
    neyank

• Kismet
    Kismet

I believe "empty" is Logical.

Hope that helps.

Kismet

• 1of2
    1of2

emptys IP address 172.162.238.197

• empty
    empty

Thats a nice number 1of2

Very impressive, but so what? Kismet is right. Does it really matter anyway?

Edited by - empty on 30 January 2001 12:14:59

• mommy
    mommy

Sorry empty,
    I thought you were Simon. So where is the smiley? I know I saw one last night. Or was that my immagination?
    wendy

• amicus
    amicus

Empty,
    I thought I had you pegged too. When you chose to remain anonymous, I honored that with silence. You confirmed my suspicions when you changed the smiley, sticky tongue face* to the unhappy face. The real mystery here is who is empty'swife#?

*the smiley, stickey tongue is so far my "all time favourite photo" that I've seen here
    #emptyswife made an appearance yesterday in the chat room, which surprised the h### out of empty as he was not aware that he was married

• ISP
    ISP

Well logical admitted last night in the chat room that he was indeed 'empty'!

Logical is one clever dude because he had 'empty' in the chat room at the same time-go figure! He said he had two windows open! Thats clever stuff. We also had 'empty's wife' in the chat room briefly. I don't think that was logical but who can be sure.

ISP

• larc
    larc

Well folks,

I just don't know what to say, except that I missed out on Empty's conversation and now I feel, well ... kind of empty. So with an empty head and an empty heart and an empty bladder, I think I will just go to bed and dream empty dreams out of nowhere land, if it's alright with you.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Maybe it is the Trinity, or a Duality? Interesting the things you miss when you can't make your chat work!
    TW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit