Bethel Tour anyone? Stay at any of these hotels. Pay with your credit card, but the Bethel Branch will get the "Reward Points" NOT YOU !!!

by Calebs Airplane 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Atlantis... you rock !!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z9ogx0

By the way... Notice how this BOE warns elders NOT to share this "confidential" info with hotel personnel...

These guys are such scammers.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Bear in mind 2 things:

1)Most JWs don't ever accumulate enough reward points to get anything. Ever. It's doubtful they would ever notice.

2)If you DO have status with any of those hotels, like, say Marriott, if you are gold or platinum status (like me), they WILL give you the points if you say something.

• shamus100
    shamus100

That can add up to a lot of hotel stays.

What scammers! >:O

• shamus100
    shamus100

And I agree, EP. They never would accumulate enough points to use them. Those minimum wage jobs don't require travel, or anything for that matter. Particularly a brain that functions.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

wow, all those dubs creating points for them. Well a corporation is going to behave like a corporation. Why should it surprise us?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I work for a major corporation you have heard of and I travel all the time for work and they pay for it. I still get to keep all my points. That's pretty common practice, I've never had a job where I didn't get to keep my points for everything, airline, hotel, car, etc.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I made referance to them being a corp, not as a slight to corps, but rather that it's anything, other than a religion.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

No, I wasn't suggesting that at all, but rather that the behavior of "keeping your points" is, in my experience, not normal behavior for corps, and I have worked for two fortune 100 and 1 fortune 500 corp.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Are there companies that won't let you collect your points? I've never heard of that, LOL. I'd get another job if they told me that.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Side point, I feel bad for their IT guys. For what some of them do, in the private sector with an actual paying job, they could easily be making 80 - 100K plus living in a medium sized city, in NYC it would be 175K+.

If they are good, they could live in a medium sized city and make 175K+. I know this because I work that field.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit