Spanish manhunt for UK Jehovah's Witness, Robert Bill, Paedophile.

by Balaamsass 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

News

Got a story? Email: [email protected]

Hunt ... Robert Bill Hunt ... Robert Bill

Pervert’s car-grab terror for girl of 12

By RYAN SABEY Published: 03rd December 2012 11

A GIRL of 12 told yesterday of her terror when a man bundled her into a car — as a “high-risk” paedophile was said to be suspected of the attack.

Cops are hunting British ex-teacher Robert Bill, 58, after the incident on Spain’s Costa del Sol.

The girl had left school in Velez-Malaga when a Peugeot 106 pulled up.

She said: “As I walked past, the driver pushed me violently inside. I was terrified. I shouted, ‘Help’.

“When the man got into the car, I realised the passenger door was unlocked and I could get out, so I pulled the handle and escaped in tears.

“I will never forget it. I was very, very scared.”

The man sped off with the car door still open, hitting another vehicle.

Jehovah’s Witness Bill, of St Asaph, North Wales, has convictions for attempted abduction, indecent assault and having indecent images of kids.

He is thought to have been recently freed from a UK jail. Police have been told he moved to the Malaga area in August

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4677775/Perverts-car-grab-terror-for-girl-of-12.html#ixzz2FlTKuoyM

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I'll bet Robert Bill is on WT's Pedophile data base. A data base they would rather we not know about.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

This guy was in our circuit. One big family ruined by his paedophilia. I think he was jailed for a few years, looks like he's still at it.

Loz x

• blondie
    blondie

So what's his status with jws, df'd, da'd, reinstated, reproved? Would they consider him a jw?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Ugh. Loz you have a PM.

• Earnest
    Earnest

In the account in The Olive Press, an English news website in Spain, it refers to Robert Bill as "an ex-Jehovah’s Witness". I would presume they got this information from his son who they apparently interviewed.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yep, they make it very clear on the "EX" part. Of course it's not like it erases his crimes

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

He was disfellowshipped.

Loz x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Mickey Mouse - I've replied.

Loz x

• zeb
    zeb

Share this

Google+