Donald Brown, ANOTHER Jehovah's Witness molestation case in the news???

by Balaamsass 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Man jailed in St. Lucie County after being accused of repeatedly molesting two sisters for years

FORT PIERCE — A 69-year-old man who is accused of repeatedly sexually molesting two sisters during their preteen years said it started because he was lonely.

Years later, in September, he called their mother in Fort Pierce, asking her forgiveness — after the oldest girl, now 23, told him she would call police because he was trying to approach her again, according to an arrest affidavit.

The mother confronted the daughter who, according to the affidavit, said Donald Brown, now of Auburndale, Fla., had molested the sisters starting when the oldest was 6 years old in a dwelling in Georgia. That was as her sister, then 2, was asleep in the same room, the report states.

The mother turned to the police and the sisters recently told investigators he molested both of them more than 300 times until the oldest girl was about age 11.

As the investigation concluded this fall, the mother called Brown while police listened in. Investigators quoted him as saying he knew he was wrong. "I guess I was sick."

Sheriff's investigators jailed Brown on Dec. 14 in St. Lucie County on five counts of lewd and lascivious assault on children under 12 years old. He is being held without bail.

The sisters told investigators Brown said he loved them and he would buy them gifts, but they should keep it all secret, the reports state.

The secret began to unfold after the girls' family moved to St. Lucie County from Georgia. Brown followed, according to the law enforcement investigation.

By then oldest girl said she learned in school that what had happened to her and her sister was bad.

So she threatened to call police when Brown, according to the arrest affidavit, approached her in St. Lucie County this year and asked for her phone number.

Soon after that she saw Brown and her younger sister in a bed in St. Lucie County.

A couple months later, Brown called the mother, saying he needed forgiveness so he again could become a Jehovah's Witness

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I’ll bet Donald Brown is another pervert on WT’s secret pedophile data base, a data base of pedophiles WT says doesn’t exist.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

One of the better educated brothers in my KH had the same name. He was a teacher. We liked him a lot. My mom found out from non-JW sources where she worked that he was a pedophile and lost his job for raping a 12 year old boy who was severely crippled. The boy had no chance to escape. I would have trusted this man with everything.

I read a summary of an FBI report. Pedophiles are fairly well organized. They know the havens.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

So he could again become one of JWs? Interesting, sounds like he got DFd and an announcement was made that Donald Brown is no longer one of JWs.

• Scott77
    Scott77

One of the better educated brothers in my KH had the same name
    Band on the Run

Scott77

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

apparently pedo's are welcome in the cong

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

So I have to wonder; Did the Elders convince this guy to confess his sins? Also, how the hell did girl catch this perv in bed with her sister.

This makes me mad and sick!

The WBT$ does get bashed pretty good in the comments section from people obvioulsly familier with the Org.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

A couple months later, Brown called the mother, saying he needed forgiveness so he again could become a Jehovah's Witness

He's obvioulsy discussing this with an elder or two. He has his instructions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit