The NFL game to watch this week

by Glander 17 Replies latest social physical

• Glander
    Glander

San Francisco 49'ers VS the red hot Seattle Seahawks...

I am torn as a 49'er fan and a current 'hawks fan.

Vegas is giving SF a 53-47% edge. That's pretty close.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I'm running with the 49ers on that one. I pick them to win the NFC. I'm hoping for a Patriots rematch against San Fran in the Super Bowl with Brady getting another ring.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I like SF but I can't root for them against the Seahawks. I think it should be quite the game.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Gutsy move to stick with Kaepernick mid-season after Smith got healthy, but it's really paid off so far. I don't think anyone considered the Niners a superbowl favorite with Smith, but with Kaepernick, who knows. Although for game of the week, Vikings v. Texans should be good, too. Two best RBs in football, going head to head.

• Glander
    Glander

21-0 right now, OMG

• JeffT
    JeffT

I was hoping we'd get to 50 again. We're sure doing everything right at the moment.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Seattle got in dat azz lol. Can't believe they beat on those boys like that. Have to say, this changes EVERYTHING in the NFC. I picked SF this year to win the NFC, but after that shalackin and the way NE almost pulled off a comeback against them last week, SF is looking mighty suspect right about now.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

nfc? you mean the non football confrence? wait you will see ray ray and litlle ray holding up the trophey. its a wrap. go ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I love Ray Lewis, did a thread on him some time ago, but they're not going anwhere. I want the Pats to win the AFC, but I have a feeling Denver might take it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thats apostate thinking, i cant stand cry brady. ravens will go as long as we dont play denver. payton does to us what we did to his little bro yesterday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit