Welcome turninginthefrog

• wasblind
    wasblind

How many are out?_________TURNINGINTHEFOGG

Millions who were told they would never die, that are now dead

And the ones still livin' that made it out alive

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Last I knew it was around 230,000 in per year and around 100,000 out per year. According to their disfellowship numbers (and they made sure to point out it was mostly in the US.

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

mostly in the U.S. !! something to be proud of . Thinking back when I was growing up I had 10 friends and only 1 is still in as an adult.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I didn't realize there were so many OUT compaired to those IN. I always thought when the memorial attendance was doubled, it was mainly on account of friends and family of those IN not those who left and came back for that one meeting. Makes sence now. When I would ask either my mom or others why there was double the number for the memorial they would tell me something along those lines - friends and family of those IN.

Of the friends I grew up hanging out with regularly about 14 there is only 2 that I can think of still IN. There were many others I wasn't that close to that are OUT.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I am happy to say that I will not be one of those who attend the memorial this comming year or any after

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit