• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

"Do you want mustard with that hotdog?"

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"What won't come up, won't come out."

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

In Pittsburgh we say "Your Kennywood is open". Kennywood is a local amusement park.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

"Pop, there goes your weasel!"

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Mr. Johnson got himself a new secretary. She was young, sweet and very polite.

One day, while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. When leaving the room, she said, "Mr. Johnson, your barracks door is open." He did not understand her remark but later on, he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his secretary.

Calling her in, he asked, "By the way, Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door open this morning, did you also notice a soldier standing at attention?" The secretary, who was quite witty replied, "Why no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Kurt’s post reminded me of a rerun from “What’s My Line” that runs on the Game Show Network, the show was first broadcast in the 1950’s but this was just a bit risqué for it’s time, I’m surprised it got passed the Legal dept. This particular mans profession was that he repaired broken zippers, so Steve Allen says “ is this something that can be found in the office”, so, of course, the answer was yes, Steve’s next question was “ does the average secretary know how to maneuver this particular piece of equipment”?

Needless to say the audience was howling, I still can’t believe that one got by the censors for a show from the 50’s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit