We're on the eve of Destruction!

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 18 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England

Well it's 16:30 GMT here in the United Kingdom and as expected nothing has happened. In fact it has been a very pleasant day, dry, blue skies and not cold. A friend sent me a spoof weather forecast for today, predicted temperature 999 o C, wind speed 3,000 Kph with fire & sulphur.

Interesting list of predictions about the end, all failed of course:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

The great old Barry McGuire song really takes me back to the 60's. There's another version on YouTube set to a video of the bombing in Vietnam.

George

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

7:30 ESDT on 22 December down in this part of the world, and everything so far looks much the same as it did yesterday.

So much so, that I might even take a peek outside the bomb shelter that we built in anticipation of this event!

Bill.

• caliber
    caliber

There are so many faithful watchmen here today from all over the world... makes me feel warm and safe

looks like it was a close call but we're all accounted for soooooo far.

People are making jokes like there is no tomorrow

• caliber
  • caliber
    caliber

more breaking news !!!

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

the end of the world just started here. i see a big flaming asteroid approaching and some alien spaceship is rapturing evangelical christians. i'll keep you updated, gotta leave for the basement now, get some more of that good stuff.

• caliber
    caliber

Could I interest you in a tee shirt then ? ha hahahahaha

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Huh, looks like another no-show for the end of the world. Who could have imagined this?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Don`t be too hard on the Mayan`s or their calendar , they have only got it wrong once in hundreds of years ,not like the WTB&T$ who have got it wrong umpteen times in 100 years .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit