1AM UK 21.12.2012... world not ended here

by BroMac 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

JV

This side of the International Dateline, nothing much has changed (yet!) that I can see:

- and we are already now well into the morning of Saturday, 22 December.

I am writing this, of course, from deep down inside the bomb shelter that we built just in case the Mayans had it right!

Bill.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

SUN STILL SHINING

• vangogh
    vangogh

Heard it being discussed on radio, the reason we are still all here is because 'really , it wasnt that it was wrong, it was just that the date was the start of a new beginning and not the end of everything'...

• vangogh
    vangogh

and here in the northern hemishere , a lot of people were really feeling for those poor folks in australia who's calendar had ran out 12 hours earlier. glad it was realised by those people who had prophesied it that it was a new beginning and not the end.... i guess the light got bright for them.

• kepler
    kepler

With some assist from other correspondents...

End of the World, As We Know It

Posted Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 pm ((PST))

Is the world gonna end at one second past midnight tonight, or

sometime between then and the stroke of midnight tomorrow night?

-L.

--------------------------------------------------------------

L:

My own experience with these matters is that the world is in the process (if not already ) of "invisible" end.

The adherents of this belief will be in contact with all of us shortly to inform us of such and set us down to have some not so little talks about the matter.

It will turn out that the old world had gone into receivership and the new party had obtained the rights in a foreclosure auction officiated by a Mayan higher power in the same "invisible" manner.

Expect frequent, pervasive and all encompassing memos from the new presumed authorities on all matters pursuant or otherwise until the next scheduled (or unscheduled) precipitous event - not that that will terminate the process.

Addenda:

With the world ended, it will be a good time for continued reflection on Mayan hieroglyphic prophecies which the authors' people have ceased to write or read themselves for over a millenium now.

...If you don't think the world has already been destroyed now that you have received this notice of what to expect, then you are simply not spiritually receptive enough to appreciate the facts. AWAKE!

K

PS. If you had a mortgage or car payment due at the end of the month, I'd put it in the mail according to previous calendar schedule and cover it with money in the bank according to the old system of things.

----------------------------

Date: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:31 pm ((PST))

QUERY:

WHO's Midnight?

There are 24 of 'em

Situation does NOT compute>

World termination is binary --

Either it is total or it is ain't --- leave the progressivity to the demoncrats

-GW

Date: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm ((PST))

I had planned to get a pony keg and lawn chair and go up on the roof to get a

front row seat. But all that snow last night screws with that plan. I'm

switching to plan B. As soon as I get up I'm going down to the local bar, ask

the bar keep to keep a tab running and watch the whole thing in HD 1080p on

their big screen. See ya all around.

Big Bob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit