Watchtower pedophilia scandal in Norway

by blond-moment 17 Replies latest jw friends

• blond-moment
  • Pterist
  • mind blown
    mind blown

Yay.....more coverage!

Lovin the new hair style! Is that touch of violet in your hair? It looks great!

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Yes, purple hair. My post WT rebellion. Thanks.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Great job on the all the links and info!! There's even that vid with the x jw from Norway and his experience of child molestation within the WTS!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Good Video!

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

He is The Ninja Apostate.

• mind blown
    mind blown

WTF!! Jehovah's Witnesses got around 30 million in government grants?!!

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fnyheter%2Fnorge%2F1.10651396&act=url

This year receives Witnesses roughly around 10 million in state and local grants for the operation, which otherwise is based mainly on donations from individuals and wills. In 2011 and 2010 they were in excess of 10 million each year, according to their own accounts.

They are with their nearly 12,000 grants members entitled to one of the largest single denominations that receive government grants.Total handed out over 200 million years to 650 different faiths.

According to Secretary Mina Gerhardsen (Ap) in the Ministry of Culture should take much for that lies in how those practicing their faith - as long as the law is followed.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

That's not US dollars. I'm not sure what that is it transfers to, but yeah, they who knows how much they are getting from other governments as well.

• flipper
    flipper

BLOND-MOMENT- Thanks for posting this info. This information needs to get out more and more in a variety of countries before it will get mass media attention. But like you say if there are more class action lawsuits coming down the pike I think it WILL get the media attention we've been looking for to expose these crimes in a big way. Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit