amazon prime or netflix?

by Hortensia 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've had Netflix for a long time, but it can be very disappointing. I like streaming movies and TV shows, but Netflix has a lot less to offer in the streaming department than in the dvds it mails. Amazon's Prime is less expensive, and sometimes it has the stuff I want, but a lot of the time it doesn't either.

I suppose the different companies make different agreements with movie distributors. No one can have everything, but damn it, I want them to.

Which one, if either, do you use? What do you recommend?

• Aware!
    Aware!

If you order a lot from Amazon, then go with Amazon Prime becasue of the two-day shipping. I don't use either of them, but I'd probably go with Netflix.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We have Netflix. I can watch it on my iPad. My boys stream Netflix on their game system. My hubby watches it on his Kindle. I like it but I agree the choice of movies is less than I desire. I do like being able to watch British series though.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I use Netflix streaming, but also kept the 2-at-a-time disc option. That way I can still get the new movies that aren't out on streaming yet. There is so much stuff to watch on streaming that I never lack something to watch, even when I have watched both discs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit