Hello People!

by KW13 10 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

On a rare occasion i like to pop on here and see if there are many familiar names and faces. Glad to see many new people, all searching for answers or reaching out to people who understand them.

It was 6 years ago i joined! Just came back to say that i wish you all the very best. I hope you find what you're looking for!

• mouthy
    mouthy

How are YOU doing?

• whathappened
    whathappened

You miss your fellow ex JW's don't you? Come in, take off your coat and stay for awhile.

• KW13
    KW13

I'm not too bad Grace thank you i hope you are good!

and yes, i missed you all, you wonderful, resilient people are never far from my thoughts.

• mouthy
    mouthy

No I am NOT Good that is why I dont think Santa is coming to my apartment I am waiting to kick the bucket
    I read over your very old posts & poor old Dansk came up so often I miss him so much
    Have a happy Holiday darling

Mouthy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi, I remember you. You were very encouraging to me at one time.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Just popped in to say hello, myself. How have you been?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

• flipper
    flipper

KW 13- Nice to have you back here ! Hope things are going well for you. Things are good with Mrs. Flipper and me on the homefront out here in California. Take care, Peace out, mr. Flipper

• KW13
    KW13

I wouldn't expect our dear grace to be anything but naughty

Aye, Dansk bless him. Was a lovely guy. I regretted missing on the chance to meet him in person.

I remember you too FlyingHighNow. I hope life is good for you now. Mr & Mrs Flipper, i remember you both. Glad to see you both are well.

Thank you for the Christmas wishes nancy drew

xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit