My Birthday, Jesus’ Birthday, and What’s Really Pagan

by RayPublisher 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Emery
    Emery

I've found that if you tell them that anniversaries and the entire wedding arrangement (ceremony and rings) are of pagan origin, most Jdubs STFU.

I go even further by educating them on how make-up, jewelry and the braiding of hair was condemned in the bible and of pagan origin.

A few months ago I spoke with an Elder and some ministerial servants at a gathering and asked them, "Why is it that we do not follow the jewish traditions or festivals which Jesus celebrated/followed?" They were a bit stumped but they began reasoning that Jehovah lost favor with the Jews when they killed Jesus and so the Jewish religion and its traditions are apostate.

Everything is either pagan or apostate if it doesnt originate with the Watchtower Society. Even practices found in early Christianity from the 1st century later is considered apostate christendom. These cult leaders are such hypocritical debbie downers

• flipper
    flipper

RAY- Happy Birthday to you friend ! I know I really enjoyed my 1st ever Birthday party several years ago on my 50th ! It's great to be normal and free of superstition, isn't it ? Hope all is well ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

All is very well I can't complain! My happiness and excellent health and recently trimmed-down build is sweet revenge upon all the haters.

Probably 5 out of 7 days a week I see a JW from my area go by lol. Some smile, most pretend not to see me, and others look like they've just eaten a bug.

haters

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit