who is jonny the bethalite and is six screens sane?

by unstopableravens 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

This is the official response to your question from the six screens ive been asked to post this due to the fact that the Rick is nto allowed to represent himself here on JWN I feel it is only fair that someone asking a questiion like this that The six screens has a chance to respond.

The Six Screens website is totally original and it dares to expose the deepest secrets in The Watchtower Organization. It's tag line is "no fluff just shock"

It is unjustifiably, ridiculed , criticized, and attacked by active Jehovah's Witnesses as well as fading Witnesses who have not yet left the grips of the Watchtower. They quickly deny the content of the site in fear of what is being said is true.

The [link removed] has a weekly radio program and conference call when people call in from all over the world describing their plight in The Org. It is on this conference call that Johnny the bethilite occasionly calls in.

The video you watched was not uploaded to You Tube by Six Screens, it was someone who has taken sound bites from the conference call and uploaded them to You Tube. You can hear sound bites of Johnny on his You Tube channel. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=johnny+the+bethelite&oq=johnny+the+be&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0l2.7129.30027.0.34511.34.18.0.3.3.6.494.2405.10j4j2j0j1.17.0...0.0...1ac.1.Rp7ofwfvgN8

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

didn't take long for Rick to appear, did it?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't think LuLu is Rick. I think LuLu is a fan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit