Got the contract

by LouBelle 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It came....eventually. Now I just have to sign on the dotted line and drop it off and I shall once again be in the permanent job field.

I won't be earning a huge amount by any means BUT it is enough to cover my bills and to save a little bit. This does give me that relief of finances coming in, of course I'll be keeping my ears and eyes open for better opportunities, but that being said I shall embrace this new opportunity with open arms and eagerness.

It's been a hellofa tough year people - hellofa tough. I hung in when I thought I couldn't hang in anymore. I have more strength in me than I believed possible. Thank you to all of you that took time to send uplifting comments, messages and emails. They provided me with succor. Oompah's departure was a huge huge wake up call for me.

I don't want to exit in life, I want to live it, I want to enjoy it, I want to love it and suck the marrow out of it. When times are tough it's difficult to do that. Now that it has eased up again I can move forward.

To all of you that are going through very tough times....reach out to the people around you, let them know things are not easy, try do the small things that put a smile on your face, appreciate your finances and treat them with respect.

Yeah....I'm so very grateful for this life.

Love Light Life

• Splash
    Splash

Hey LouBelle,

When times are tough it's sometimes almost impossible to see anything positively.

Well done for sticking it out, trying hard and now being rewarded for that effort. You have much value and much to offer - someone has obviously noticed!

Thanks for an uplifting post.

Splash.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

LouBelle, so glad that things are looking up for you. It is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel at times; bad times test you to the limit. So happy for you that you have the strength to endure. I wish you success in your new job.

You seem to have a vigor for life. Go for it and suck that marrow out of life.

PHG

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

LouBelle,

I know that I do not say much, but I've been watching your words as you have gone through your trials and tribulations this past year.

You are a strong woman, and I am glad that you have gotten the job.

Good Luck!

Jim TX

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It's about bloody time, lol!!

Good luck with the job, and don't let them muck you around again in the future.

• Glander
    Glander

Great news and an uplifting post that is encouraging for everyone. Very happy for you sweetheart!

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

so happy for you, Loubelle.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Congratulations, LouBelle!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

CONGRATULATIONS! The best is yet to come!

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Hearty congratulations to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit