Koolaid Man's "Johnny" is Creating Another Stir...

by DarioKehl 9 Replies latest jw friends

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

I saw this video today. I never visit Rick's creepy web site, but it looks like "Johnny" recently shared some more incredible information from inside headquarters. This guy made a video perpetuating the rumor. Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsXUTHMziHw

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

He makes a reference to "Johnny" as his source in the comment section under the video. *Sigh* This just makes us all look bad.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Koolaid Man + Johnny + Conti = ???

Watchtower plant??

• cedars
    cedars

Interesting how he tells us his "story" without really saying anything.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Perfect Spokesman for Six Screens..

A Sketched out Looney..

Who`s mom tells him it`s 3:00..

...................... mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

I don't dislike Rick, in fact his JC recordings were helpful in my waking up. However, the way "Johnny" is used by him, as if johnny is a valid, verified source, really grinds my gears. We have enough information to work with. We don't need to fabricate sensationalist "news" to get our message across.

The only way people are going to listen to us is if we are factual, rational and and come across as credible. Shit like this "johnny the Bethelite" has the potential to undermine everything that people like Paul Grundy, Barbara Anderson, Cedars and others are doing to expose this cult.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok it looks like one of us is going to have to take the plunge and be Rick's friend. He's screaming for attention guys. Maybe we can alternate and take a week or two each.

Don't worry Rick. We'll find a life for u in reality eventually

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Wow...this guy sure sounds credible. I think he needs to take his Ritalin.

• Angharad
    Angharad

We don't want to promote Rick and his sensationalism even indirectly here, as people have said before it damages all the work others are doing.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it won't be long before he appears on this thread. He already made his presence known on another thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit