Can lack of affection and sex contribute to or even cause depression?

by Most Noble 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Happy Dad: You are to be commended for lasting so long wthout affection or romance.

Most Nobel: Some wives make the mistake of belittling the male sex drive of their husbands thinking that he just wants her body. I see the sex drive as God given, not only to keep the male in pursuit but to bring healing to emotions that serve to free men to love their wives more. Generally speaking, the wife who systematically deprives her husband destroys male self-esteem and contributes to the death of relationship. I know someone going through this (2 years running) right now (he has been totally faithful as well) and it's been devestating to their relationship. She would rather separate and divorce than restore any kind of romance or intimacy. "I will never be a wife to you" is her mantra. And no, he hasn't been physically or verbally abusive and yes he works out, is extremely handsome, a hard working professional educator and give-the-shirt-off-his-back, kind.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Now to answer the question: Yes, if it doesn't lead to depression, there is something wrong with you.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Sure, it gives you the blues allover.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am not randy!!!!!!! Just telling it as it is ...."SHUT THE DOOR!!!!

• mind blown
    mind blown

There's a difference between a troll and perv.......I say the latter......

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

I dont know...all I can say is I'm horny and feel unloved right now......... and I am depressed!

het what was the question again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit