Siestas are Bad!!

by God_Delusion 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi guys & gals!

Every now and then, I meet up with some of my friends who also happen to Jehovah's Witnesses. Now, as some of you may know, I've never been disfellowshipped, even though I have tried to get them to ditch me. Therefore, I can have some pleasant chats with my JW mates.

Recently, the conversation about celebrating Christmas, Birthdays, and the like came up. If this interests you, please read my latest article which shows you how I responded.

WARNING!
    Siestas are mentioned!

http://www.jehovahswitnessblog.com/jehovahs-witness-beliefs/siestas-are-bad/

Warm regards,
    Jaymes

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Anything that anyone might possibly enjoy even just a tiny little bit is bad. JWism is all about sucking the joy out of every human activity.

There, nuff said.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hortensia: We pride ourselves on being "Buzz-Kill Bob", "Kill-Joy-Karmen", "Happiness-Hating-Harrietas", "Self-Worth-Busters!"

A couple moved into our Kingdom Hall from Texas, they preached from the platform (he/she) "skiing is the devil", "skateboarding is Satan's key to lure teens away from the Truth", "riding mountain or road biking is throwing yourself off the temple roof".

• Kudra
    Kudra

Nice, I like that. I can use that reasoning to bug my mom. :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Loved it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sistas are bad? Yup.

S

• l p
    l p

Jaymes,

I grew up a JW for 23-24 years.

Thankyou for bringout the scripture in Samuel. I'll be sure to remember this to show to other JW's to blow them right out the water...

LP

ps: how the hell have you not been D'ed when you have a website and you talk with JWs and show them these scriptures??? just curious. It shows its up to each elder discretion this D'ed thing

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi LP.

The Jehovah's Witness community here in Cyprus is very strange. They allow their kids to go on holidays with "worldly kids", gives toasts, and are extremely materialistic. All the JWs here know each other (as it's such a small community of Witnesses) and are extremely conscious of what others think of them.

Here's one run it I had with them http://www.jehovahswitnessblog.com/jehovahs-witness-leadership/jehovahs-witness-elders-in-cyprus/

Also, I have evidence that some of the top ranking Elders have known about their family members receiving blood transfusions. So they let me get on with my life. Remember, they're conscious of what others will think of them.

If God existed and really did use the Jehovah's Witnesses as his only religion here on earth, he's doing such a terrible job keeping me around.

Plus, it's better this way as I gather all the intel off of current JWs and use it against them

Regards,
    Jaymes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit