lurkers, faders, apostate- DFs need better name.

by prologos 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Prologos:

It matters not what the religion calls me, just as long as I am out of there.

I have no negative feelings about the current terms used except that they should be capitalized to show respect (although "apostate" can be used to describe anybody who leaves any particular religion, so technically I was one when I left Catholicism).

I believe in using whole words and don't like abbreviations because there are too many abbreviations used in the world today and everybody has to ask "what does that mean".

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think if you are at the stage where you still want a label that hitches you to the WT wagon, you are still not free in your mind.

I left high school many decades ago, never to return, I do not need an XHS label, the same with the WT, I left some years ago, never to return. I do not need a label.

Both institutions had an effect upon me, mostly negative, as it happens, but both I have left because I grew up !

If you are an adult taking responsibility for yourself, you do not need a label hung on you that says so.

• mind blown
    mind blown

J. Hofer ...areed.......

It's like wearing a Scarlett Letter.....or.....Witch Hanging...with an "Unjust Verdict".....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit