REIFY: making God real in your mind

by Terry 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

coming back to digest

• Satanus
    Satanus

Could be. There's a big difference between holding hands and a peck on the cheek, and a day or two of romping and rolling, as far as bonding goes.

S

• mP
    mP

If you want to worship, do what the pagans did, at least they were honest when they worshipped Nature. Nature and mother earth gives us light, the Sun fights against darkness which is evil and cold and so on. The summar sun saves us from the cold of winter where nothing grows, every Easter, when it defeats the cold and spring and life start to grwo again.

• designs
    designs

A lot of the guys in prison for the Draft got their hearts broken by their girlfriends or wives who couldn't wait and some of the other guys had a good excuse to breakoff engagements they didn't want to go through with (you had to explain breaking an engagement to the Presiding Overseer).

• Terry
    Terry

I don't blame Lucinda in the least.

I blame myself.

I think where I really went wrong was in REGISTERING for the draft in the first place.

In 1965 the government didn't have computers to cross check who does what.

I honestly don't think they would ever have figured out I even existed had I not alerted them by my act of registration.

Today it is moot. An all volunteer arms makes sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit