What do you put in your hot tea if you do not like the taste?

by Iamallcool 37 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

coffee black .. should you really be allowed to comment here ? hee hee hee

tea lovers may be put off !!!

• cofty
    cofty

Tea flavoured tea with 1 teaspoon of semi-skimmed milk

Fresh water - never boil it twice, pre-heat the pot and leave to infuse for at least 10-15 minutes.

Best brand for the hard water straight from our spring - Punjana

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Caliber... Lol.... I do drink tea now and then. I have a good friend who ownes a tea shoppe called Fancy That. Love it!

Coffee

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Bewley's Irish Breakfast tea. 2 1/2 heaping tsp. sugar, 3 or 4 drops of lemon. Delish!!

• straightshooter
  • Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Love Earl Grey, drink it straight. I add a teaspoon of honey and a few drops of vanilla extract to my rooibos.

Reopened Mind

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I recently discovered Chai Tea Latte.

It is similar to drinking a Cinnamon flavoured frothy coffee but I have found it is very relaxing and leaves me feeling chilled and mellow.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I've gotten my tea from Trader Joe's. I've been drinking mostly the Mint Menage tea. I find I enjoy it without mixing anything in it.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

As far as my UK preferences are concerned, Yorkshire Tea is the best, with some semi skimmed milk and in my case sweeteners, but otherwise sugar. If you're poorly or have been, this is a cup of nectar, honestly. But it probably relates to historic memories. From choice I drink coffee. Nescafé Gold Decaf.

Loz x

• sir82
    sir82

Umm, why do you drink it if you don't like the taste?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit