quick question / need an article!

by unstopableravens 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

can someone please give me the article i think its an awake 2009, ? maybe ? about no one should be forced to choose between his family and beliefs,

• Black Sheep
  • 20yearfader
    20yearfader

hey raven cant help you there i just had to comment when i saw a ravens fan iv'e been out since 1991 havent kept up with the changes either was shocked when i learned they changed the 1914 to the generational thing, funny all those years out of the org and i was still trying to honor the org in my own sick way shows how sick i was.It took me 20 years to have the courage to visit a site like this one and it feels like iv'e been freed from my mental prision. srry i cant help with your question and oh GO RAVENS!!!!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks bud, wow thats a great article, (until they mention jehovahs witness) this article should open every jws mind!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ray rice baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you live in md?

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

indeed in baltimore even

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

can u pm me?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This AND the "if you are about to finish high school you will never grow old in this system of things" are BOTH in the 1969 Awakes.

Any wonder the WT CD doesn't publish any Awake mags older than 1970?

Doc

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

doc ,thats a classic and the 68 oct awake about false prophets and the they give one lol

• BroMac
    BroMac

you cant study the bible unless its with JW's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit